MEMAKESTUFF.COM

Thursday 2 September 2010

Sketches & considerations

Through the distractions of daily living and what not,  the idea for my "Ozone" painting is taking shape.

I have been playing with poses and angles for the main figure. This usually drives me a bit mad as there can be so many alternatives and there's a tendency to over think things (at least for me anyway) and I get rather impatient. I find that usually my first imagining of the image is best but there are exceptions. It just has to feel right to me.

These are some of the considerations I have been exploring. I want something simple but also dynamic maybe, so I'm also playing with low angle views, adding perspective to the figure and drawing attention towards the sky. However, I also like the simple straight forward eye level view...

1 comment:


  1. WhatsApp new version comes with lots of pack categories which is the best version of messenger,
    for now, compared to other version series.
    https://www.kikguru.com/whatsapp-new-version-upgrade-to-whatsapp-latest-version/

    ReplyDelete